The Site is hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify acts as the ecommerce platform allowing DITC to sell its products to you.
1. How to contact us about privacy
1.1 Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The type of information we collect and store
2.1 We may collect your personal information if you input any data into the Site. This may include individually identifiable information, including;
- your name;
- contact details;
- identification information;
- history records of your communication and interaction with us; and
- other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services and offers.
2.2 We may also collect non-identifiable information - data that has never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and which cannot be associated to any individual - including:
- your computer’s IP address;
- browser type
- the pages within the site you visit;
- the time spent on those pages, items and information searched on the Site.
2.3 Non-identifiable data is used by us to optimise the Site and is not used in conjunction with any other personal information.
2.4 We also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
2.5 The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
3. How we collect your information
3.1 We may collect data from you when you:
- browse the Site;
- make a purchase
- save an item;
- register on the Site;
- Opt-in to receive newsletters and marketing materials from DITC.
3.2 We may also collect information from third parties including our business partners and from publicly available sources of information
4. How we use your information
4.1 We collect and hold your information for multiple purposes including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, tax invoices and receipts;
- to provide you with better customer services;
- to comply with laws and regulations.
5.1 We customarily only disclose personal information to our service providers (including Shopify Inc) who assist us in operating the website. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent.
6. Access and correction
6.1 National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to access, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to access your personal information we hold, please contact us via email@example.com
6.2 You may also elect to have your information help by completely removed from our system.
7. How we store your personal information
7.1 We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
7.2 To ensure your credit card is secure, we do not keep details of your credit card information including the security code.
7.3 We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, we will not be liable for any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of information resulting from.
8. Changes to this Policy